Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Videogames Part 1: My Passion explained


Videogames: One of the youngest, if not the youngest, forms of entertainment. They began to gain popularity during the 1980's. But they got my interest during the 1990's with NES, SNES & N64. I can't remember the first time I played a game, but I can't remember a time without them in my life. By the time the N64 came out (1997) I had already decided that I wanted to dedicate myself to creating games. Of course by then I didn't know any of the specifics about creating games, but I knew I would like it. Finally years later (high school) I learned the specifics and loved what they were. So with videogames being my main goal I set out to study Computer Science. So with videogames being this influential in my life, I have a great passion to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment